What PEJO Enterprises sells:
Whole, Chilled, Australian, Infinity Blue Barramundi (Lates calcarifer)
- Packed into styrofoam boxes or bulk bins (for transport)
- Fresh, Clean & Green
- Healthy Protein Source – High in Omega 3 fatty acids
- Raised on sustainable, high grade, quality feedstock.
- Product grown and packed with Australian products (where possible)
- Food Safe Accredited product
- Environmentally Certified product through the “Australian Sustainably Farmed Barramundi Certification” Program
- Voluntarily tested to the stringent European Union (EU) Standards (for residues)
Orders generally need to be placed by 5pm Wednesday for harvest on Thursday and dispatch on Friday. Occasionally/or at specific times such as Easter and Christmas, these times and days may vary to best meet the customers needs.